Funding Your EuropeFX Trading Account
One of the fundamental principles of the EuropeFX approach is that of Client Fund Security. We’ve built our brokerage around offering our clients a transparent trading environment and that transparency extends to your account management as well. Above and beyond our commitment to offering the best possible trading environment comes our commitment to safeguarding your personal and financial details.
|PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS||AUTHORISING BODY||COUNTRY OF COMPETENT AUTHORITY|
|Acapture||Dutch Central Bank||Netherlands|
Funding Types / Withdrawal Methods
Deposit Currency: USD, EUR, GBP
Deposit Fees: No Fees
Withdrawal Fees: No Fees
Maximum Transaction Amount: USD 50,000
1. Amount limits may be set for your e-wallet by the merchant service provider and for your Debit/Credit card by the acquiring Bank.
2. If funds have been deposited via a debit/credit card, we may require a scanned clear copy of your credit/debit card (front and back). The cardholder’s name, bank of issue and expiry date, and the first and last 4 digits of the card should be visible on the scanned copy; CVV number should be covered. Or, a credit/debit card statement with the same alternations mentioned.
3. EuropeFX will only accept deposited funds from the account/credit card holder who carries the same identity with his/her EuropeFX trading account. Our company will NOT accept funds via a third party.
4. All trading accounts are held in EUR, USD and GBP; therefore, deposited funds transferred in alternative currencies will be automatically converted to the trading account base currency at the exchange rates of EuropeFX.
1. All withdrawals will be made in the currency of the trading account.
2. When withdrawing to different currency accounts, conversion of the funds is performed at the exchange rates of EuropeFX and can take up to 1 day.
3. Confirmation of withdrawal of funds from your EuropeFX trading account will be always sent to you by email.
4. EuropeFX will only accept to withdraw funds to the account holder who carries the same identity as their EuropeFX live trading account and will NOT withdraw funds to a third party.
5. Pending on margin requirements on open positions, the
withdrawal processing can be delayed until all open positions are closed.
6. The amount intended for withdrawal shall not exceed the deposited amount in certain method of payments or the the available account balance.
7. Withdrawal will not be processed and confirmed until your account verification documents have been received and approved by EuropeFX.
8. Withdrawal of funds from the customer’s trading account to the customer’s external account might take from 1 to 5 business days depending on the selected payment method of withdrawal.
9. Please note that EuropeFX does not cover any charges/fees from your bank or merchant service provider.